Monday, May 9, 2011

Lovely Weekend: Celebrating Mothers




Received a beautiful bouquet of tulips and a sweet card from my dad. He's the best.

Attended a graduation party on Friday for my dear friend who just completed architecture grad school. So proud of her.

Spent Saturday with the family running errands and working on house stuff. Boring stuff is always better with people you love.

Woke up to breakfast in bed on Sunday morning. My two little kiddos helped me eat it as they jumped on my bed.

Got to spend the day with my own mom who is in town this week. She is one of the most incredible women you will ever meet.

Went to church and had a big family dinner at my house with my mom, siblings, and in-laws. Always love a good party.

Big thanks to Husband for the breakfast, much-needed afternoon nap, and wonderful dinner. He also gave me the sweetest card. Simply my best friend and favorite person ever.


Hope you had a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...