Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions

At the beginning of a new year, I often debate if I will make any resolutions. Sometimes I keep them, but most of the time I don't. I figure, why bother?

This year seems different.

There is so much going on in my little world right now, and I feel like I need to re-ground myself in what is most important to me. I also need to find productive time for me again. I have a list with hundreds of things I want to learn about, and I'm going to start tackling it. Here are a few general categories I'll be delving in to.

I want to find more chemical-free products for household cleaning.

I want to introduce new produce and grains in our diet.

I want to reduce harmful chemicals in my beauty products.

I want to find new ways to use my essential oils.

I want to have more creative play time with M and T.

I want to start decorating my new house.

I want to learn how to take better photos.

I want to learn how to sew better.

I love to learn about the science behind everything. I research like crazy before making decisions. I'll do my best to track what I find. It seems like information is always changing. You can pretty much find research to back up just about any claim you want to make. It sure makes it diffiult to sort through and figure out what is best. However, the best solution, in most instances, seems to be sticking with foods and products that are natural. It just makes sense.

Here's to a year full of new discoveries and healthful changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...