Monday, August 1, 2011

Setting Sail - Off to Mexico

Wish I could have packed these two cute dresses from Shabby Apple.

Today we are setting sail on a cruise ship. We are going to Mexico for the week. Just Husband and I. We are in need of a little break before our lives get even more ridiculously crazy for the next four months. Although, it's also a "work cruise". There will be plenty of business and play. I can't wait to spend some time with Husband sans kiddos. Huge thanks to my mom who will be watching them this week. Also, a big thanks to my in-laws who will be taking the kids to Arizona at the end of the week. We'll meet up there and stay for a few days.



I surely don't want to be disappointed by the things I didn't do.
This week will also be a big planning week for the next few months for us.
We are certainly leaving the safe harbor.
But we are really excited about it.

I'll catch up after we get off the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...