Monday, April 4, 2011

Lovely Weekend: The Big Move

We made the big move this weekend. It went so smoothly thanks to a few family members and friends who spent their Friday evening and Saturday morning helping us pack the truck. Seriously, so nice. And a huge thanks to five guys from our new neighborhood that showed up to help us unpack the truck. It took less than 30 minutes. Amazing. Conference was wonderful. It was nice to relax and learn in between all the moving and unpacking. A few things that struck me most were talks about service and how we are often the answer to others' prayers. The other focus I enjoyed was the importance of families. I can honestly say that my family members are my best friends. I love them dearly. This whole week will be filled with unpacking and organizing. I'm waiting for a load of shelf liner that should arrive next week. I know, I should have ordered it earlier :) I just couldn't decide what I wanted, but I'll do a little post about it soon. I'll try post pictures as soon as I get a camera. Life without a camera since January has been awful. I'm having a hard time deciding what to get, but for now I'm just going to get a simple point and shoot to get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...