Monday, March 7, 2011

Lovely weekend wrap-up

Husband works. A lot. There are some days the kiddos don't even see him. I hate those days. He does, too. We had nothing planned this weekend which is a rare treat. We stayed in our pj's Saturday morning until noon. We stuffed ourselves with delicious pizza for lunch and took a peek in a lovely boutique on the way to the car.



On the way home, we stopped by our house to check the progress. There was a lot of work and noise going on inside, so we didn't want to bother going inside. Miss M's big, blue eyes started welling up with tears because she wanted to go inside so badly. She hadn't seen the inside yet. Husband carried her inside to take a peek at her soon to be home. She was thrilled! Sigh of relief that she likes it. I can hardly wait for it to be finished in three weeks. Bring on the move. I'm SO ready!


Older pic from Husband's iphone.

On the drive to the grocery store, the kiddos fell asleep. Husband stayed in the car while I hurried inside to grab a few things. I so enjoy a moment to myself at the store. Just me and the shopping cart, we can go pretty fast.

After getting back to my inlaws, we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and play outside. Husband and Miss M played kick and catch with a ball while Mr. T explored the prickly, winter grass. I took the opportunity to finish choreographing the two dances I have been needing to work on.

There is something wonderful about dancing in the open air.




Sunday was a beautiful, relaxing day. We had a slow morning enjoying time together. Husband made coffeecake, and the kids gobbled it up. We went to a cousin's baby's blessing and enjoyed time with family and friends.

Spending the last few days with my family and creating our own schedule was beautiful and rejuvenating.

Hope you had a lovely weekend as well. Bring on the new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...